A ½-day leadership summit to rapidly enable business capabilities by utilizing the SAP S/4HANA digital core
Companies are constantly searching for new ways to build a more seamless, connected, and modern enterprise — one that works in harmony internally serving all core functions of the organization with the ability to connect externally to your extended ecosystem, while demonstrating agility for unplanned changes in the future.
You may have evaluated how SAP S/4HANA® can empower your organization to run live — and connect all parts of your business to break free from your current business boundaries and technology limitations of the past. In this complimentary ½-day leadership summit, go a level deeper, and learn how to concretely adopt SAP S/4HANA and extend your digital core to achieve higher business success and drive competitive advantage.
If you would like to learn how SAP's new digital core consolidates transactions, analytics, planning, and machine learning into a single in-memory platform that addresses your future business strategy, join us for this discussion. Get answers to the five key questions that business and IT stakeholders ask PwC:
- What are the common business drivers to lead my transformation?
- What are the lessons learned from clients who have already transformed?
- How can I leverage my current investment in SAP to address our digital strategy?
- What are the leading practices to deploy SAP S/4HANA as my digital core?
- How do I enable new business models using SAP S/4HANA digital core and extended digital core with SAP Hybris Billing?
Learn how SAP S/4HANA simplifies IT and provides real-time access to information — to better enable business capabilities, to empower users for better decision making, to bring together organizational silos between functional groups and lines of business, to connect your business through the cloud to external partners, suppliers, and customers.
At The Road to SAP S/4HANA summit you will:
- Hear directly from SAP about their SAP S/4HANA offerings — Learn about the SAP S/4HANA deployment options available to you
- Examine how to accomplish the critical steps — from defining your business use cases to blueprinting your desired processes and outcomes that pave the path to successful SAP S/4HANA adoption
- Hear directly how SAP S/4HANA early adopters planned for and implemented SAP S/4HANA, the challenges they faced, and the business outcomes
- Learn how you can enable new business models by extending your SAP S/4HANA digital core — The new digital reality is transforming how businesses go to market. New business models are enabled with your SAP S/4HANA digital core working with SAP Hybris Billing
- Engage in a panel discussion with your peers and implementation experts to get your toughest questions answered and delve into how to concretely adopt SAP S/4HANA and the implications and benefits that it has for your lines of business and IT teams.
Admission is FREE for qualifying customers* and seating is limited. To apply for your free admission in Palo Alto, complete our quick online registration form.
This event will also be in Irvine, CA on the afternoon of November 16. View the Irvine, CA agenda.
*Companies audited by PwC do not qualify for registration